Agricultural and Food Studies (B.A.)
Agricultural Teaching Education (B.S. )
Applied Agricultural and Food Studies (B.S.)
A Great Fit For
- Those wishing to develop a broad understanding of the agriculture industry with access to unique opportunities in Sioux City, the state of Iowa, and beyond.
- Preparing you for a wide range of career opportunities.
- Gaining real-world experiences through interaction with business and industry professionals, clubs and organizations, travel opportunities, externships, and more.
- Developing leadership skills through co-curricular activities and research opportunities.
- Enjoying the opportunities and advantages of being a student at a small private college that allows you to immerse yourself in your education and get involved in unique experiences more quickly.
Our admissions team is eager to answer your questions about this program and how to apply.