A Great Fit For
- Those wishing to develop a broad understanding of the agriculture industry with access to unique opportunities in Sioux City, the state of Iowa, and beyond.
- An individual with a strong interest in environmental issues and a desire to understand how legislation and policy-making can facilitate positive environmental change.
- A student studying majors like political science, economics, or sociology who wishes to specialize in environmental aspects.
- Someone looking for a career in environmental advocacy, policy-making, or legislation, where understanding the legal context around environmental issues is crucial.
- A person who wants to enhance their qualifications or diversify their career prospects into fields like agriculture, environmental consulting, law, planning, or public policy.
- A science or engineering student who wants to understand the legal and policy framework that guides and regulates their field, particularly if they are working on environmental projects.
Our admissions team is eager to answer your questions about this program and how to apply.