See for Yourself.
When you schedule a visit, we use every bit of information you provide to personalize your virtual or in-person visit.
In addition to continuing to offer virtual tours, Morningside has resumed offering in-person campus visits with new precautions in place to protect the health and safety of our visitors and campus community. Should you choose to sign up for an in-person visit, here is what you can expect:
- Beginning Thursday, May 21, only two time slots will be offered for visits each day at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- No more than 10 guests will be permitted on campus at each start time, which equates to no more than three families per time slot.
- Should you become ill or experience flu-like symptoms the day of your visit, please contact us and will be glad to help you reschedule.
- All individuals must follow social distancing guidelines while on campus.
- Practice frequent hand washing and good hygiene.
- Visitors are encouraged to wear face coverings. Disposable masks will be available at check-in. You will be asked about your preference regarding face coverings when you schedule your visit.
- Upon your arrival to campus, you are asked to call 712-274-5511 or enter the Lewis Hall Lobby. Morningside staff will be waiting to greet you.
- Morningside is happy to accommodate anyone who requires assistance moving around campus with a golf cart and driver. Golf carts are only available if you request it in the comments when you schedule your visit online. Carts will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each use. In order to follow social distancing guidelines, only the Morningside driver and the individual requiring assistance will ride on the cart.