Morningside’s location in Sioux City and the tri-state region places us in the heart of one of the most productive agricultural regions in the world.
Both our Siouxland location and the number of businesses in the area with ties to agriculture have made the Morningside University Regina Roth Agricultural and Food Studies department a critical regional resource. This provides you with an enormous opportunity to earn your undergraduate degree and find success as an agricultural professional.
About Agriculture and Food Studies at Morningside:
- Develop a broad understanding of the agriculture industry with access to unique opportunities in Sioux City, the state of Iowa, and beyond.
- Tailor your studies to prepare for a wide range of career opportunities.
- Gain real world experiences through interaction with business and industry professionals, clubs and organizations, travel opportunities, externships, and more.
- Develop leadership skills through co-curricular activities and research opportunities.
- Enjoy the opportunities and advantages of being a student at a small private college that allow you to immerse yourself in your education and get involved in unique experiences more quickly.