A computer science degree is an excellent option if you are considering a technology career or considering graduate school in computer science after you get your bachelor's degree. This program encourages creativity and rewards initiative. Classes are dynamic: you learn by doing instead of just sitting in a chair listening to a lecture. You have opportunities to work one-on-one with your professors. Students considering a graduate program are encouraged to add a major or minor in mathematics.
About Computer Science at Morningside:
- Professors who help you learn by working with you rather than lecturing at you. You learn by doing instead of listening to lectures.
- Course assignments are customizable to your own preferences rather than doing exactly the same thing as classmates.
- Apply your learning in every course in order to develop your abilities to analyze and learn, create software, and solve problems.
- Access industry-standard tools and resources.
- Gain real world experience early on in and throughout your education.