A medical laboratory science major is part of the biology/chemistry offerings available at Morningside College. This major is designed to provide the knowledge and technical skills necessary to qualify an individual for work in research, a diagnostic clinical laboratory, or industry.
About Medical Laboratory Science at Morningside:
- Become trained to work in areas such as clinical chemistry, hematology, immunohematology, immunology, and microbiology
- Become proficient in scientific communication of all types.
- Develop your aptitude for the scientific method as you conduct research in the lab or in the field.
- Enjoy working and conducting research alongside professors who have vast professional networks and extensive expertise in their field.
- Benefit from a broad selection of courses that allow you to explore your interests before making a final decision on a path for your future.