Focus your creative talents on developing your designer's vision. Graphic design combines traditional art with digital technology to communicate ideas and messages effectively. You will become skilled at publication, signage, packaging, and magazine design, as well as illustration, website design, and other forms of visual communication. Our dynamic faculty of practicing artists effectively guide and support student talent.
About Graphic Design at Morningside:
- Develop your understanding of art, brands, and business.
- Learn to translate complex ideas and information into art and develop your ability to utilize design principles.
- Master both your communication skills and artistic abilities.
- Build confidence, independence, and creativity in an active learning environment with bountiful opportunities both on and off campus.
- Exhibit your design work in the Eppley Art Gallery, the HJF Learning Center, and in community spaces.