Offered 100% online, Graduate Education at Morningside University allows you to earn your Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) while continuing your work in the classroom. Course curriculum addresses realities ranging from the changing social and economic demographics found in classrooms to matters of policy, curriculum, and pedagogy.
Designed for working educators like you
- Fast: Earn your master's degree in as little as three years.
- Flexible: A variety of start times and the ability to pause or reenter the program as needed based on what’s best for you.
- Exceptional value: Morningside’s tuition is one of the lowest in the Midwest.
- Experienced faculty: We hire individuals who have been where you are and understand the classroom.
- Relevant learning for immediate use: Curriculum is based on current issues and major trends in K-12 education, including assessment practices, teaching to diversity, learning and technology, and classroom-based research projects, giving you the opportunity to immediately put what you have learned into action in your classroom.
- Resources and support: Access student support and services, including the online writing center or a data lab to support your research.
- Online State Authorization: Morningside is an NC-SARA institution. Learn about our online state authorization here.