Morningside's Nylen School of Nursing looks for qualified candidates who can contribute to their graduate programs. We focus on educating the greatest nurses in their fields of study! The outcome is worth it, whether you receive a post-bachelor's certificate, Master's degree, or Doctorate.
Our admissions process
- Applications and acceptances are reviewed and determined by the Graduate Nursing Faculty Council.
- All required admissions items must be submitted in order to be considered for acceptance.
- Those accepted will be notified in writing.
- Course enrollment is determined by availability and program acceptance, as well as meeting all requirements.
Each state requires colleges to secure state approval to offer online courses to residents outside of their state. If you live in a state outside of Iowa, Nebraska or South Dakota, please contact Dr. Jackie Barber to determine state approval.
Dr. Jackie Barber
Dean of the Nylen School of Nursing
(712) 274-5297 or (800) 831-0806, ext. 5297