Morningside's Nylen School of Nursing looks for qualified candidates who can contribute to their graduate programs. We focus on educating the greatest nurses in their fields of study! The outcome is worth it, whether you receive a post-bachelor's certificate, master's degree, or doctorate.
Our admissions process
- Applications and acceptances are reviewed and determined by the Graduate Nursing Faculty Council.
- All required admissions items must be submitted in order to be considered for acceptance.
- Those accepted will be notified in writing.
- Course enrollment is determined by availability and program acceptance, as well as meeting all requirements.
The Morningside University Nylen School of Nursing has investigated the general requirements for licensure in each state and territory. Morningside University Nylen School of Nursing baccalaureate and master’s program have full approval from the Iowa Board of Nursing. The baccalaureate degree program in nursing/master’s degree program in nursing/and post-graduate APRN certificate program at Morningside University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org). Morningside University has been approved by the state of Iowa to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement. As of July 1, 2020, the BSN, MSN, DNP, and Post-Graduate Certificate program meet the following state requirements outlined here. Please review the Professional Licensure Disclosure PDF for more information.
Please contact Dr. Jackie Barber for further questions.
Dr. Jackie Barber
Dean of the Nylen School of Nursing
(712) 274-5297 or (800) 831-0806, ext. 5297