The Nylen School of Nursing provides you with undergraduate and graduate level coursework accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education and approved by the Iowa Board of Nursing. This flexible, hands-on program unites theory and practice in the classroom, high fidelity simulation center, and expansive clinical experiences. You will be provided with excellent preparation for the National Council Licensing Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX RN) and learning opportunities to become a caring nursing professional.
About Nursing at Morningside:
- Gain comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of nursing care in addition to excellent critical thinking, decision-making, and communication skills.
- Take part in three years of diverse clinical experience – more than most nursing programs.
- Benefit from robust research opportunities, small class sizes, and professional faculty who provide you with personalized learning.
- Interact with a broad range of people at a wide variety of healthcare agencies found in Sioux City, Iowa.
- Build on your undergraduate degree to complete a masters or doctoral degree in advanced practice areas in nursing.
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) Public Notice
The Morningside University Nylen School of Nursing, Sioux City, Iowa, is in the process for a scheduled renewal for accreditation of their baccalaureate degree program in nursing, master’s degree program in nursing, and Post-Graduate APRN Certificate program with the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). The nursing program will undergo a comprehensive evaluation visit September 13 to 15, 2021 by a team representing the CCNE.
The Public is invited to submit comments regarding the Morningside University Nylen School of Nursing. Written third-party comments will be accepted by CCNE until August 23, 2021. Please submit comments to:
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education