What are Career Communities
We are sure you’re tired of people asking, “What are you going to major in?” That’s why we focus on your end game, helping you discover a sense of passion and purpose in your work. Our approach encourages students to think beyond a single career path and explore a diverse range of options within a career community. This allows you to pursue your interests while also connecting with fellow students and industry professionals.
What are the Benefits?
By taking intentional steps towards your career goals from day one, you not only increase your chances of success but also gain a competitive edge when searching for internships and jobs. We believe in exposing our first-year students to various career fields and industries right from the start, empowering them to make informed decisions and shape their future.
Which Industries are Covered?
- Arts, Media, and Communication
- Education, Counseling, and Youth Development
- Law, Government, and Social Service
- Ag, Natural Science, and Sustainability
- Business and Accounting
- Data and Technology
- Build your own!
- We are happy to provide you with individual advising and assistance in figuring out what you are interested in!