Get that Morningside feeling
You can spend hours and hours browsing college websites and brochures. But the only way to really tell whether a college is right for you is with a campus visit.
During a campus visit, you'll get to:
- Tour campus and meet current students
- Meet with an admissions counselor
- Visit with the faculty in your major
- Get important financial aid information
- Meet with faculty in the fine arts or athletic coaches
- Sit in on a class
- Spend a night in our residence halls with a student host (after you apply and are admitted)
Schedule a two-hour campus visit or spend the night—whatever works best for you. Either way, you’ll head back home with your questions answered and a healthy dose of "that Morningside feeling".
Junior and Senior Visit Days
Give us a call at 800-831-0806 or contact us online.