COVID Update: Tuesday, Oct. 6, 2020
We remain in Operating Level ORANGE. While cases have declined once again, we intend to remain in orange for at least another week. Local COVID-19 numbers continue to be elevated, as do hospitalization rates. Now that numbers have declined on campus, the goal is to keep them down so we don't have to shift operating levels again. Please keep doing your part.
Respect Residence Hall Guidelines
As a reminder, students in residence halls are expected to wear a mask in all areas except the room you reside in and the restroom, and no room should have more than twice its occupancy at one time. Residence Life staff may take disciplinary action for students found in violation of these policies.
It is Homecoming Week. As of now, all scheduled athletic events should happen as planned. There will be activities. There will be socializing. However you decide to celebrate Homecoming, please make good choices. Wear your mask. Do your part to help us get back to Operating Level Yellow by doing the following:
- WEAR A FACE COVERING.
- Wash your hands. Frequently.
- Physically distance from others.
- Practice self care, and care for others in the community by following the guidelines.
- Follow occupancy guidelines in the residence halls.
- Avoid large gatherings and limit being in close contact with others (less than six feet, longer than 15 minutes).
We continue to be headed in the right direction, Morningside. Please keep following the guidelines and doing your part to care of yourselves and others.