In order to provide all our students with the possibility to achieve their greatest potential, we provide every full-time undergraduate student with a laptop computer. Each computer comes equipped with the software necessary to complete coursework with either Apple's macOS or Microsoft's Windows 10. We also offer a two-year technology refresh, so you will receive a brand new computer your before your third year at Morningside!
We also offer a full-service, computer-repair department dedicated to helping with your technology needs. Full service print stations are available around the campus, along with color printers available in Olsen Student Center and Buhler Rohlfs Hall.
Highlights of the Campus Tech/Notebook Computer Program:
- Up-to-date laptop with a three year limited warranty
- Choice of operating system
- On campus walk-in technical support
- Use of loaner computer for extended repairs
- Campus-wide wireless network and high-speed internet
- Moodle, CampusWeb, Google Apps, and other related resources
- Print stations in residence halls, academic buildings, and common facilities
- Campus library and online resources