You will become familiar with the campus’ cafeteria, Wikert Dining Hall, affectionately known as the Caf, where you and friends can enjoy three meals a day during the week and two-a-day on weekends. The Mustang Grill, or Buck’s, is located on the lower level of Olsen Student Center and the Spoonholder is located in the Learning Center. Both offer food and drink options throughout the day.
What do our dining services offer?
- Includes flexible meal plan options, along with flex points
- The Caf offers various food options with a consistent pizza bar, sandwich station, salad bar, and choices for proteins.
- Hours change on the weekends, but the Caf is open for brunch and dinner
- Available option to redeem a meal for a sack lunch, convenient for on-the-go students or snacks for the weekend
- Offers vegetarian and dairy-free options