Earn Your English as a Second Language Teaching Endorsement FREE through Project Connect
You may be eligible for 18 Credits Hours of FREE ESL Grant Funding
Project Connect ESL is a $2.3 million US Department of Education National Professional Development grant that has been awarded to Morningside University. This grant program will assist certified teachers and non-certified educational personnel in providing instruction and support to K-12 English Learners in the classroom through FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIPS for ESL online endorsement coursework, including a course of professional development for non-certified K-12 school staff.
Why is Project Connect ESL Right for Me?
- Project Connect ESL is 100% Online Learning
- Receive your ESL Endorsement in One Year
- Just Six Courses to Complete
- Ability to Maintain Your Current Employment
- Opportunity to Complete Your Practicum Where You Work and/or Reside
- Access to a FREE Laptop During Your Practicum
- Enhances Professional Development & Opportunities for Salary Advancement
Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found below.
Join us at one of our Virtual Town Halls to hear more about the grant and have your questions answered by the Project Connect ESL team. Current available dates are listed in the "Join a Virtual Town Hall" section on this page, just click on the date you would like to attend and complete the RSVP.