The Clinical Nurse Leader degree from Morningside prepares you to become a clinical nurse generalist able to work in all patient health care delivery settings. The role may vary depending upon the setting and patient population.
After earning your MSN, you could work as a clinical nurse leader, clinician, team leader, patient care coordinator, outcome manager, educator, client advocate, or systems analyst and risk anticipator.
About the Clinical Nurse Leader MSN at Morningside:
- You will learn the basics in nursing leadership
- Develop strong communication skills
- Learn about the integration and coordination of care
- Understand and use risk assessment
- Implement evidence-based practice
Let us help you find your best track
The Clinical Nurse Leader track MSN degree from Morningside College's Nylen School of Nursing consists of 38 total credit hours, including 22 credits from master's core classes and 16 CNL specialty course credits. Students in this track will complete 500 clinical/practicum hours along with one on-site residency.