- EDUC 760 Reading Assessment - 2 credits
- EDUC 761 Reading in Content Areas - 4 credits
- EDUC 762 Diagnostic Teaching of Reading & Practicum - 4 credits
- EDUC 763 Oral and Written Language Development - 4 credits
- EDUC 765 Literacy for Grades 5-8 & Practicum - 3 credits
- EDUC 766 Literacy for Grades 9-12 & Practicum - 3 credits
- EDUC 870 Adolescent Literature - 3 credits
- EDUC 767 Literacy Capstone - 1 credit
Total required for the endoresement: 24 credits
Iowa Endorsement Requirements
Persons seeking an Iowa endorsement may, in most cases, satisfy the requirements with a combination of undergraduate and graduate hours. A transcript analysis done by the Recommending Official will indicate which courses the student needs to complete Morningside’s Iowa approved endorsement program.
Please note that Morningside College cannot confirm whether the endorsements meet requirements for licensure in states outside of Iowa. Students should check with the licensing board in their state.