K-12 Instructional Strategist II: ID
- SPED 878 Survey of Exceptionalities - 3 credits
- SPED 536 Applied Behavior Analysis - 4 credits
- SPED 551 Educational Assessment - 3 credits
- SPED 645 Lang Development & Comm Disorders - 2 credits
- SPED 676 Collaborative Partners & Transition - 3 credits
- SPED 660 Introduction to Intellectual Disabilities - 2 credits
- SPED 675 Intellectual Disabilities: Curriculum and Methods - 4 credits
- SPED 678 Internship: K-12 Instructional Strategist II: ID - 3 credits
Total required for the endorsement: 24 credits
Iowa Endorsement Requirements
Persons seeking an Iowa endorsement may, in most cases, satisfy the requirements with a combination of undergraduate and graduate hours. A transcript analysis done by the Recommending Official will indicate which courses the student needs to complete Morningside’s Iowa approved endorsement program.
Please note that Morningside College cannot confirm whether the endorsements meet requirements for licensure in states outside of Iowa. Students should check with the licensing board in their state.