Get the value you deserve
At Morningside College's Nylen School of Nursing, we understand that value can be measured in multiple ways. We are confident that with our competitive pricing you will receive an extraordinary education that will be beneficial with your nursing career.
Below you will find the tuition and fees associated with the graduate nursing programs. If you have any questions regarding any of the costs associated with the program, feel free to contact Dr. Jackie Barber.
- NursingCAS application (paid directly to vendor) = $90
- Background check (paid directly to vendor) = $70
- Liability Insurance (paid to Morningside) = $16
- Application fee (paid to Morningside if using Morningside application) = $65
Total paid to vendors = $160
Total paid to Morningside = $81
2017-18 Tuition per credit (by track)
Tuition per credit = $520
- Family Nurse Practitioner track (47 credits) = $24,440
- Adult Gerontology Nurse Practitioner (46 credits) = $23,920
- Clinical Nurse Leader (38 credits) = $19,760
- Clinical Outcomes Certificate = $5,200
- * Medatrax Clinical Tracking Program (paid to vendor) = $7.50 per month.
- ^ Remote Proctor (students pay vendor) = $15 per exam
- HIPAA Training Fee = $15
- OSHA Training Fee = $15
- NURS 524 class fee (paid to Morningside) = $65
- Estimate of course textbooks and resources per semester = $700
- Graduation fee = $120
* Program is used for clinical/practicum courses.
^ When exams are required for courses.