A program built for working nurses
Expand your nursing knowledge, gain leadership skills, and reach your desired level of practice. Our Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) and Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) programs prepare you for what's next in your medical career.
The faculty at the Nylen School of Nursing help you build on your existing skills. Our flexible nursing program allows you to continue working while you complete your degree.
Master of Science in Nursing tracks
You can choose from three tracks:
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Family Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) tracks
Choose from two tracks, with options for BSN to DNP and MSN to DNP available within both:
We also offer certificates for nurses deciding whether to pursue the full program or wishing to further their skills after earning an MSN.
What you can expect from Morningside College's Gradute Nursing programs
- Convenient, online classroom setting
- Flexible coursework schedules
- Fall, spring, and summer semester options
- Dynamic collaboration with other students and faculty
- Individual feedback and mentorship from faculty
- Opportunities to build your professional network
- Flexible on-campus residency options (For specific courses, students visit campus for a day of hands-on learning in advanced nursing and for competency test-outs.)