Virtual All-State Choral Audition Clinic
Morningside College will offer a FREE Virtual All-State Choral Audition Clinic this October to positively serve dedicated high school choral musicians from around Iowa.
As part of the event, each student will:
- Register for a preferred 30-minute virtual clinic date with two experienced All-State clinicians. Possible dates and time frames include:
- Saturday, Oct. 3: 9 a.m.- noon
- Saturday, Oct. 3: 1 p.m.- 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 6: 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 7: 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 10: 9 a.m.- noon
- Saturday, Oct. 10: 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 13: 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 14: 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 15: 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Once processed, clinic requests will be assigned and communicated to the student and director.
- Complete a 30-minute Zoom clinic with two experienced All-State clinicians, with possible coaches to include Dr. Ryan Person, Dr. Josh Nannestad, Heath Weber, Carol Tralau, Allen Chapman, Bob Anderson, Jackie Burk, Julie Schnieders, and others. The clinicians will have viewed each mock audition video in advance and provide students with positive feedback, as well as suggestions for technical, artistic, and visual enhancement.
As part of this FREE event, each student will be mailed a Morningside Music t-shirt. To register for the clinic, please use the form below. Single registrations will be accepted from auditioning students or directors. Please note that this event will be capped at 140 students and offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Early registrations are strongly encouraged. As part of this free event, last-minute cancellations will not be permissible so as to not take away a valuable learning opportunity from another auditioning musician.
Morningside Virtual All-State Audition Clinic Form
Registration for the clinic has been closed. Thank you!