Graduate Student Aid

Is financial aid available for graduate students?

Yes! We offer limited financial aid to our graduate students.

How do I apply for graduate financial aid?

If you're interested in applying for financial aid, you need to:

  • Be an admitted student in the Morningside College Graduate Program prior to the start of the semester for which you're requesting aid.
  • Complete the FAFSA and have it sent to Morningside College.
  • Complete and return the Graduate Application for Financial Aid.
  • Register each term for a minimum of 6 hours of graduate credit at the Morningside tuition rate for most financial aid (exceptions include Federal TEACH Grant and some private loan assistance).

Please note that all of these items must be completed in a timely manner in order for the Office of Student Financial Planning to disburse aid while you are enrolled during each term. The Morningside Financial Aid Application must be submitted for each term for which financial aid is sought.

Students seeking an endorsement may only receive aid for classes required for that endorsement.

Federal aid and private loans for graduate students

If you are at least a half-time student, you may be eligible for the federal aid or private loans we offer to all students.

Discover yourself. Define your world. Design your future.