The Morningside Advantage: our guarantee
We know your future is bright! The Morningside Advantage sets us apart from other colleges, and we are so confident in you and the Morningside experience that we guarantee the following:
- You will earn your degree in four years or less.
- You will gain employment or be accepted to graduate school within six months of graduation.
- You will expand your horizons.
If you’re a full-time, first-year student for the 2018-2019 academic year, the Morningside Advantage applies to you!
Additional requirements include:
- Complete 16 hours of Morningside coursework every semester with a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above
- Be in good standing with the Business Office, Financial Planning, Academic Major and Student Life at the end of each semester
- Register for your courses each semester during your designated time (Fr, So, Jr, Sr)
- Meet with a Career Counselor prior to reaching Senior Status (91 credit hours)
If you meet the standards set forth above and you are still unable to earn your degree in four years or less, Morningside College will cover the costs of tuition for an additional semester.
If you do not gain employment or acceptance into graduate school within six months after graduation, Morningside College will cover the tuition costs for one semester of classes toward a Morningside Master’s degree or toward extra Morningside coursework in order to improve your resume.