Looking to get your teacher certification?

You’ll need to submit an application for admission as well as official transcripts for all of your collegiate work. This is required in order for you to be eligible for financial aid.

You can obtain your transcripts from the Department of Education Office for $25.


Let us know if you have any questions by contacting us online or giving us a call at 800-831-0806.

Discover yourself. Define your world. Design your future.