Never before has news and information been so accessible or in demand. The Department of Mass Communication acquaints you with all major forms of media and gives you the opportunity to sharpen your skills working in an active learning, hands-on environment. Develop expertise with print, radio, television, and news media through the lens of ethics, contemporary issues, industry standards, and learning experiences.
About Mass Communication at Morningside:
- Enjoy a variety of hands-on learning opportunities both on and off-campus.
- Benefit from the one-on-one mentoring and advising offered by faculty.
- Develop technical knowledge in print, video, radio, and multimedia production.
- Develop leadership skills, accountability, and maturity.
- Become more aware of the ethical responsibilities involved in communicating with the public.