Computer information systems focuses on the practical application of technology in a business environment. This is a great option if you are more interested in using and maintaining current technology than you are in creating new technology. The computer science classes you will take are dynamic: you learn by doing instead of just sitting in a chair listening to a lecture. You have opportunities to work one-on-one with your professors.
About Computer Information Systems at Morningside:
- Professors who help you learn by working with you rather than lecturing at you. You learn by doing instead of listening to lectures.
- Course assignments are customizable to your own preferences rather than doing exactly the same thing as classmates.
- Making connections between business needs and the technologies that can address them.
- Access industry-standard tools and resources.
- Gain real world experience early on in and throughout your education.