Two majors lead to a Bachelor of Science degree:
• Computer science for students who are interested in high-tech computers jobs or graduate school in computer science, software development, systems or network administration, and management in technology companies.
• Applied computer science for students interested in software development systems or network administration, or technology support services.
We recommend that students interested in graduate study in computer science add a major or minor in mathematics or physics.
More than 90 percent of our computer science majors have jobs within a year after graduation. They have pursued careers in:
• Software development
• Network administration
• Web page design
• Systems administration
Morningside’s computer science majors also have been accepted into computer science and software engineering master’s programs at:
• University of Wisconsin-Madison
• University of Colorado at Boulder
• University of Michigan
• University of Missouri-Rolla