With a degree, you can expect to join the 98% of previous Morningside College Business Administration graduates in finding gainful employment in your field of study within six months of graduation.
Other benefits of the program include:
- Small classes accommodate group discussions, team projects, and other experiential learning.
- Our professors have all worked as business professionals, so they teach from experience.
- A solid core curriculum provides the foundation for success in the modern business world.
- Morningside’s location in a regional retail, business, and healthcare hub provides opportunities for field trips, internships, consulting work, and networking.
- Morningside’s business alumni form a solid network of referral resources who remain active in campus life and take an interest in students.
- The Waitt Lecture Series features nationally known business and economic leaders including presidential historian Doris Kearns Goodwin, author Stephen Carter, documentary filmmaker Ken Burns, Washington Post business columnist Jane Bryant Quinn, former CEO of Southwest Airlines Howard Putnam, world peace leader Lech Walesa, and economist Thomas Friedman.
- Service learning opportunities allow students to use their skills to make a difference in local communities.