As an arts administration major you will develop:
- A thoroughly professional understanding of the commercial, fine art and management world.
- The ability to communicate clearly, developed by critiquing your work and that of others.
- Confidence, leadership and teamwork skills.
- Friendship and professional skills when you join an art club or the Entrepreneurship Group. E-Group travels to regional conferences in Omaha or national conferences in Tampa Florida in 2016.
- Networking skills at The Self Employment in the Arts annual conference for young artists who which to follow their passion with their art.
Other benefits of studying Arts Administration at Morningside College include:
- A programs that includes three emphasis areas to focus on your true calling including photography, studio art and music.
- Faculty members and guest lecturers are professional artists and lead by example.
- On-campus workshops and field trips to museums in major cities bring classroom study to life.
- The curriculum allows for a double major.