What you should know about tuition and billing
Tuition and fees for graduate education students
- Current tuition rate (per credit hour): $200.
- Faith-Based Initiative Grant (per credit hour): $30 less than the current tuition grant
- Application Fee: $25
- Graduation Fee: $100
- Transcript Analysis (Program of Study) Fee: $25
- Athletic Director Course Materials Fee (per course): $150
- English as a Second Language Course Materials Fee (per course): $100
- Middle School: Physical Science Course Materials: $50
- Reading Capstone Course: $50
- English as a Second Language Internship Fee: $100
- Special Education Internship Fee: $150
- Talented and Gifted Internship Fee: $75
There is limited financial aid for graduate students. Learn more.
Contact Randi Hudson, graduate financial Planning coordinator, Student Financial Planning, at 800.831.0806, x.5230, or at email@example.com for more detailed information.
We've been paperless since September 2012, so as a student, you'll receive email reminders each month to review your account online and pay your bill.
A variable monthly finance charge is charged on the last day of the month by multiplying all charges older than 30 days old. The variable monthly periodic rate is 1.5% (with an APR of 18%).
Please note that all other requirements remain the same. You must have a zero balance to pre-register for the next term and in order for transcripts to be released.
Please contact our graduate office at 1-800-831-0806, ext. 5375.