Helping you become a more effective teacher
The mission of the Graduate Program in Education at Morningside College is excellence in teaching. Morningside offers the Master of Arts in Teaching degree, as well as graduate teaching endorsements. The program supports professionals as they continue to develop the knowledge, skills and dispositions that are characteristic of an effective educator. It prepares them to be leaders and role models for others in their workplace.
The goal of the Graduate Program in Education is to develop effective educators who:
- Use appropriate assessment and problem-solving strategies.
- Conduct, analyze, and synthesize research that addresses classroom or curricular issues.
- Provide leadership and collaborate with others.
- Use technology to support learning and productivity.
- Use knowledge of current global and local trends, practices, and issues in education.