HVAC & General Electrical Technician
Morningside University is accepting applications for the position of HVAC & General Electrical Technician in the Physical Plant Department. Normal work hours are 6:00 am – 3:00 pm Monday through Friday and an on-call schedule as needed.
- Maintains air conditioning equipment
- Maintain pneumatic control systems, thermostats and valves
- Maintain foodservice equipment
- Trouble shoot controls
- Participates in setting a schedule for needed preventive maintenance
- General maintenance of buildings including minor electrical/plumbing repairs
- General carpentry skills repairing furniture, locks, doors, etc.
- Maintain fire alarm systems
- Troubleshoot and repair faulty electrical circuits, outlets, motors, lights, fans, etc.
- Snow removal driveways, parking lots and sidewalks
- Licensed in Refrigeration
- Knowledge/training of refrigerators, freezers, heating and air conditioner systems and repairs
- Previous HVAC experience
- Knowledgeable about industry standards
- Strong communication skills and works well with others
- Heavy work may be required at times
Please email a cover letter, resume and 3 references to email@example.com
Or Apply at
1501 Morningside Avenue
Sioux City, IA 51106