A perfect venue for your event
The Morningside College campus offers an ideal location for your meeting, wedding, athletic camp or overnight conference. Our campus is beautifully landscaped, full of pedestrian walkways, and nestled in the middle of a quiet residential neighborhood just minutes from major shopping and dining areas. We have the facilities to suit almost every need and will work with you to create a successful event.
Special Note for Political Campaigns and Public Officials
Morningside is honored to regularly host campaigns and public officials on campus. If you are an organizer from a campaign or a staff member for a current public official and are interested in hosting an event at Morningside College, please contact Dr. Valerie Hennings, director of the Col. Bud Day Center for Civic Engagement, at (712) 274-5225.
Available Campus Facilities
- Conference rooms for 12 to 200 people
- Auditorium-style lecture halls that seat 150 to 1,200
- A dining hall that seats up to 350
- Facilities with audio, video and computer equipment
- Wireless Internet access
- Traditional residence halls and apartment style residence halls
- Multipurpose activity courts
- Locker rooms with saunas
- A six-lane, 25-yard indoor pool
- Weight training/conditioning rooms
- Dance/aerobics room
- A three-lane indoor track
- An outdoor track and field
- Basketball and volleyball courts
- Football and soccer field
- Softball field
SODEXO at Morningside College offers a full range of catering options that range from refreshments and snacks to plated meals with decor, linens and ice sculptures. If you want carving stations, specialty buffets, themed desserts or boxed lunches, the chefs will personalize their service to meet your needs.