Opened Fall 2007!!!
Lags Hall is named for Morningside College Alumnus (Class of 1973), Dave "Lags" Lageschulte, who provided the naming gift for the construction of a new leadership-themed, apartment-style residence hall. Lageschulte is currently the chief executive officer (CEO) of LTP Management, Fort Myers, FL., which owns and operates some 40 restaurants. He also owns through Lags enterprises various business interests.
Lags Hall Features
- The first themed residence hall to be built on the Morningside College campus.
- Home to the new Leadership Center and Leadership Academy.
- Houses 60 students in 15 apartments. Each apartment is home to 4 students living in single bedrooms
- A community room and a fitness center.
- Each apartment has a living room, kitchenette and compartmentalized bathroom. (separate rooms for shower, toilet and sink)
- Each bedroom features new loftable beds, as well as, a dresser, desk and chair
- Each living room is furnished with a couch, two chairs, and a coffee table,
- Each kitchenette has ample counter and cupboard space, a microwave, full-size fridge, microwave, and a kitchen table with chairs or stools.
Lags Hall Apartment Kitchen
Lags Hall Apartment Living Room
Lags Hall Bedrooms
All of Morningside's apartment complexes provide free computer printing centers and low-cost laundry facilities.