Welcome to Morningside College
Housing Sign Up Website
Congratulations, you have sent your deposit and are now ready to sign up for campus housing. Ninety percent of new Morningside College students live on-campus. Below you will find the following forms to help you sign up for housing on campus.
We have developed the following checklist for you. Please, pay close attention to deadlines!
Be honest, this information will be used to match you with a compatible roommate. Every attempt will be made to fill your request; however, Residence Halls will fill quickly. The earlier you return your information, the better chance you have of getting your first choice.
- Accommodation/Medical Housing Needs Application
- Any student who has medical or accommodation needs for a specific type of room needs to complete the Accommodation/Medical Needs Application and mail it to the address listed below or fax it to 712-274-5577
3609 Peters Ave
Sioux City, IA 51106
- Complete and mail the Student Health Form
- All new students Must be printed, filled out completely, and mailed to:
Morningside College Student Health Office
1501 Morningside Ave
Sioux City, IA 51106
- Must be returned by July 1st. Students can sign up for housing prior to completing this form but cannot move-in or attend classes without this form on file.
- Student athletes must complete both this student health form as well as the health forms for the Athletic Department.
- If you have completed your online housing application by May 1st, you will receive your room and roommate assignment via email in mid-June.
- Watch your mail for Summer Registration information
- Summer registration days for freshmen are June 6 & 7 and July 10 & 11.
- At summer registration you will register for classes, meet other new students, take your ID picture, see more of the campus, and experience a meal in the cafeteria!
- Visit your assigned residence hall room or see one similar to yours.
- Note: not all rooms will be available for viewing due to summer housing, summer camps, and maintenance projects.
- Residence Hall Linens Program
If you have any questions, contact Sheri Hineman, Assistant Director of Residence Life,
1-800-831-0806, extension 5335 or email@example.com