The Plex is the smallest residence hall on campus. It can house about 100 students in two- or three-person rooms. The building received several upgrades in the fall of 2013.
Students love to live in The Plex because...
- It is very close to Eppley Auditorium for fine arts majors!
- It has a large game-room area, and a large formal lounge with a huge flat screen TV.
- It is the only traditional residence hall on campus with its own fitness room.
- It has a quiet study room.
- It is a very social building with a close-knit community.