Register online for graduate education courses
Continuing Morningside graduate education students and students with Morningside credentials are able to register online for their next semester courses when online registration begins for the next semester. New students must contact the Graduate Office at 800-831-0806 ext. 5375, or 712-274-5375.
Accounts need to be paid in full to be able to register. Online registration ends a few days before validation day of the next semester. Below are the steps for registering online.
Steps for registering online
- Go to CampusWEB to log in.
- Enter your Login ID and PIN (password). If you need to create or reset your password, go here.
- After you log in, you should now see the student screen with a menu of choices on the left side. Click My Registration.
- You will now see a Welcome to Morningside College Class Registration! screen. After reading the information on the screen, click the Continue to Registration! link.
- On the Class Registration screen select the appropriate term. (Please note the months in parentheses so ensure that you select the correct term in which the class that you want will be offered.). Click the Select button to continue.
- Now you need to select the appropriate department. Click the down-arrow next to Choose Department and a list of departments will be displayed. Select the pertinent department, which will either be Education (EDUC) or Special Education (SPED). Click the Search button to display a list of courses.
- You should now see all of the available courses in the department you selected. (Note that the undergraduate courses are listed here as well.) Scroll down to the course you wish to add to your schedule. Click the corresponding Add button at the right side of the screen for the course you wish to add. Pay attention to the section number you want. Courses that end in 95 or 96 are 100% online courses. If the first section is full, simply select the next available course.
- You should now see your current schedule. If you wish to add an additional course, repeat steps 6 & 7. Otherwise, click the Submit button to complete your registration.
- You should now see a confirmation screen that says: "Your registration was successfully posted." You will receive an e-mail confirmation.
- If you wish to drop a course before online registration ends, you may enter My Registration again to display your schedule of courses. Click the Drop button next to the respective course you wish to drop. Next, click the Submit button to complete the drop process.